Shop for Café Style Shutters at The Blind Guy
Designed with an open top portion (to let natural light in) and a covered bottom portion, café style shutters are stunning additions to any room. Enjoy the light and still maintain privacy with this window treatment.
Shutters made, measured, and fitted according to your standards.
See how simple café shutters can add character to your space.
Get in touch with The Blind Guy to Look for the Perfect Shutters
We’re here to help you out. Give us a call or fill out our online form to schedule your FREE in-house design consultation.
Café style shutters are half the height of traditional full height shutters. The panels cover the window’s bottom half only, which makes it an ideal option for homeowners who love the sun but wish to maintain privacy. You may use blinds or curtains in conjunction to cover the window’s upper portion, adding to their versatility.
A popular choice for cafés, restaurants, and rooms that require a balance between light and privacy, these windows are customizable — and our staff can help you achieve the design you want.
Choose from a variety of shutter options:
- Finishes. Our selection of finishes includes gorgeous stains, paints, and varnishes in a range of colors. Custom shades are also an option.
- Materials. With hardwood, MDF, and water-resistant materials included in our range, you can have peace of mind knowing your shutters are made from top-quality materials. Our team can help you choose the best solution.
- Louvers. Louver size determines the amount of light, privacy, and ventilation that your rooms will receive. The wider the louver is, the larger the space should be between louvers when you open them. From 1.5 inch to 4.5 inch-sized louvers, our selection has all the sizes.
Café Style Shutters Idea Gallery
Café Style Shutters: Perfect Additions to Any Home
Café style shutters look great in a variety of windows, which make them amazing design elements. Apart from their aesthetics, these shutters offer:
- Maximum light. If you want to let in more light and still maintain privacy, install café style shutters to your room. Keep the top section of the window open to let the light flood in. Open the louvers of the bottom section if you want more light.
- Long-lasting window covering. These shutters are built to last. Made from sturdy hardwood, all of our shutters are made-to-measure. We offer long-term coverings that look tidy and can withstand the negative effects of wear and tear.
- Added value to your home. Café style shutters are versatile, which makes them suitable for different architectural styles. These shutters can add elegance to your home, making it more appealing to potential buyers.
Join the Café Style Shutters Bandwagon
The Blind Guy provides you with the ideal window shutters. Once you get in touch with us, we start discussing your window needs, as well as present the shades available. After making your choice, we order the shades and deliver them to you.
The best part? We also do the installation. Attend to more important activities and let us install your new window coverings.