Shop for Privacy Sheers at The Blind Guy
Add a dramatic and stunning look to any room. Privacy sheers offer unlimited light control and privacy options for the ultimate in function, form, and fashion.
Improve your home’s aesthetic and privacy with privacy sheers.
Explore what The Blind Guy’s selection can do for your windows.
Schedule a FREE in-home design consultation with The Blind Guy
We’re eager to help you. Call or send us an email to schedule your FREE design consultation.
When you don’t want heavy drapes but need a window covering that offers maximum privacy, privacy sheers are the perfect solution. The Blind Guy’s privacy sheers draw to the side like a sheer drapery but the louver functions like a vertical blind to create privacy drapes.
The Blind Guy’s privacy shadings combine a sheer fabric with vertical vanes attached to the sheer’s back. These vanes can rotate halfway, giving you precise control over your privacy and lighting. The Blind Guy’s privacy sheers are the perfect choice for wide expanses of glass windows, sliding doors, and other vertical applications.
- Sheer fabrics and textures. The Blind Guy’s privacy sheers are available in a variety of textures, fabrics, and shades. If you want more shade, we also offer room-darkening options.
- Concealed hardware. When you close your sheers, the fabric conceals their hardware system, giving your window treatment a polished look. This shade system makes operation reliable and easier.
- Accents by the yard. All of The Blind Guy’s fabrics are available in cut yardage so you can create decorative accents and coordinate fabrics.
- 180-degree rotating, vertical fabric vanes. This feature puts you in control of your privacy and natural light.
Match your shades with your home’s décor. The Blind Guy’s design consultants will help you. We’d love to talk to you about your design options. Get in touch with us for your free design consultation.
Privacy Sheers Idea Gallery
Why Should You Add Privacy Sheers to Your Home?
A well-placed set of privacy sheer shades offer several benefits to areas like bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens:
- Light filtering. Despite its translucent quality, privacy sheers can help you adjust the amount of natural light that enters a room. Spaces like living rooms and bathrooms need sunlight, but pulling back the drapes or opening the blinds exposes the room to the full heat of the sun.
- Color protection. Sheer window treatments give you more control over the amount of sunlight that comes through your windows. Though it’s nice to have the light stream into your room, it can cause the colors in your space to fade.
- Additional privacy. Hanging sheer draperies in front of your blinds or behind your curtains offers more privacy for your room. Simply crack the blinds or pull the drapes to let light in without compromising your home’s privacy.
- An affordable addition to your home. Sheer curtains use lightweight fabrics that are either 100 percent cotton or polyester blends, which are more affordable than other window coverings.
How Can You Purchase Your Window Coverings?
Request a design consultation with our window treatment specialists. During our FREE in-home design consultation, we’ll determine your specific needs, as well as consider other factors such as your window sizes and shapes, privacy and lighting preferences, and existing décor.